While painting the exterior or interior of your home, we take the following steps to ensure a clutter-free and pristine
work area during and after your project has been completed:
- Cover ground and landscaping with drop cloths and thoroughly clean the work
area upon completion.
- Protect roof and non-painted areas.
- Scrape and remove all loose paint.
- Power-wash to remove dirt and mildew, providing a clean surface for the paint to adhere to. The house is allowed
to dry out after washing to ensure all moisture has escaped.
- All joints
receive silicone based caulking to prevent moisture from penetrating behind wood.
- An application of one coat of oil primer is applied to all bare wood before the top coat, improving adhesion
and helping to block out cedar bleed.
Coelho Contracting Inc. offers general carpentry services such as replacement of
shingles, clapboard, fascia board, soffit, trim decking and more.
As your general contractor of choice, it is our duty to advise you
of additional repairs that may be detected upon completion of scraping. We commonly discover wood damage from leaks, dry rot
and termites. In the event of such a scenario, we will immediately notify you of these problems and provide you with an estimate
for the additional repairs needed.
We are experts in window
replacement and we will assist you to make an informed decision on what best will fit your home and budget. Our experts can
provide the information you need. Your new windows will be energy efficient, add value to your home, and reduce the cost of
heating and cooling.
We offer a roofing services, and we take the following steps on a typical
shingle roof job:
- Cover ground and plantings with drop cloths and
hang tarps and we thoroughly clean the work area upon completion
- Strip roof to bare wood, re-nail
- Replace damaged wood Install ice- and water shield.
of premium roofing paper
- Installation of six-inch aluminum drip edge on roof perimeter, new
pipe and chimney flashing.
- Installation of Architectural shingles.